Add a new design aesthetic and cost-saving technology to your bathroom space with the Gooseneck Basin Mixer by Meir. New to our range, the MB17 deck-mounted mixer offers a slimline design with innovative cold start technology to elevate your modern interior and reduce energy costs. The swivel spout offers flexible usage positions to cater to your needs, and the handle design allows for flush installation.
What is cold start technology? Cold Start Technology is the smart way to save water and energy. Meir’s innovative cartridge design not only conserves precious resources but also ensures a user-friendly experience. Our Cold Start Technology is designed to make your daily water usage more energy-efficient and eco-friendly.
– PVD Shadow Gunmetal finish
– Cold start cartridge technology
– European components and cartridge
– Solid brass construction
– Watermark approved AS/NZS 3718:25013
– WELS registration No: T42040
– 5-star WELS rating; water efficiency of 6 L p/m
Every effort has been made to represent, as accurately as possible, the finish/colour of this product on our website. To ensure your expectations are met, we recommend ordering a colour sample online or visiting one of our selected Stockists to view our range of premium finishes in-store.
Please note this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
- Advanced engineering: The cartridge is engineered to prioritise energy conservation by delivering cold water for the initial part of your handle rotation. When you first turn the handle, you'll enjoy refreshing cold water without any wasted energy.
- User-Friendly Design: Our ergonomic design places the handle in the full cold-water position when in its standard position. Ensuring the handle is always in the most natural position for those short usage bursts that don’t impact energy consumption.
- Gradual Hot Water: Hot water starts blending in only when you pull the lever forward beyond the midpoint. This gradual transition ensures you get the perfect water temperature without any sudden surprises.
- Energy Savings: The technology is not just about convenience; it's about responsible energy usage. To achieve high flow, you'll need to override a slight "resistance bump." This feature acts as a deterrent, ensuring no energy is wasted by drawing water from your hot water system that never reaches your tap.
- Lifetime cartridge, product, finish or parts replacement
- 12 months labour and ceramic disc spindles
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used
Warranty terms and conditions
Meir is a multiple-award winning, Australian owned company that offers a lifetime guarantee on products.
Available in over 12 countries and exported globally, perfection in quality and service is seen through the success of extremely high engineering and consistent manufacturing standards.
Each piece is carefully created from concept to production using DZR brass and selecting only the greatest quality European parts and components from Switzerland, Hungary, and Spain.
Since 2012, the Meir brand has built a trusted and highly reputable name in manufacturing premium bathroom and kitchen products which includes showers, tapware and sinks and more.
Meir takes water conservation seriously. All applicable products are WELS-rated to comply with the Australian government’s water efficiency scheme. Meir’s water-saving showers use less energy and water because of an innovative design and smart engineering allows the showers to combine air and water to form a restricted flow of medium-pressure water droplets that results in an invigorating shower experience for anyone to enjoy.