This elegant pull-out kitchen tap features a beautifully soft-moving handle and an ergonomically designed nozzle to ensure that you can comfortably reach everything in and around your sink.
Once you let go of the handle, the pull-out hose retracts.
Featuring two water spray functions that can be controlled by using the button on the handle, this provides either a standard flow or a wider spray, which is perfect for rinsing fresh produce and cleaning.
We proudly source the highest quality components from around the world to create this kitchen mixer, including Hungarian cartridges, Spanish flexible hoses and Swiss aerators.
This pvd tiger bronze paddle kitchen mixer can be installed to have the handle either front-facing or on either side.
– PVD Tiger Bronze finish
– Watermark approved; AS/NZS 3718:2005
– WELS registration No: T36053
– 5-star WELS rating; water efficiency of 6 Litres per minute
– 35mm ceramic cartridge
– Solid brass construction
– Installation instructions included
- Lifetime cartridge, product, finish or parts replacement
- 12 months labour and ceramic disc spindles
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used
Meir is a multiple-award winning, Australian owned company that offers a lifetime guarantee on products.
Available in over 12 countries and exported globally, perfection in quality and service is seen through the success of extremely high engineering and consistent manufacturing standards.
Each piece is carefully created from concept to production using DZR brass and selecting only the greatest quality European parts and components from Switzerland, Hungary, and Spain.
Since 2012, the Meir brand has built a trusted and highly reputable name in manufacturing premium bathroom and kitchen products which includes showers, tapware and sinks and more.
Meir takes water conservation seriously. All applicable products are WELS-rated to comply with the Australian government’s water efficiency scheme. Meir’s water-saving showers use less energy and water because of an innovative design and smart engineering allows the showers to combine air and water to form a restricted flow of medium-pressure water droplets that results in an invigorating shower experience for anyone to enjoy.