Every element of this beautiful large timber dining table can be customised to suit your specific requirements, including size, shape, timber and finish. This design could also function as the initial inspiration for a totally new custom design. The experienced team at our Sydney Design Studio will bridge the gap between design and manufacturing by interpreting your preferences, modeling concepts, and ultimately making them a reality.
At Eclipse we exclusively use solid Australian hardwoods - the most durable in the world - to make all of our Dining Tables. Our master craftsmen work closely with the design team to ensure every detail is not only considered, but perfected. With modern finishing techniques and a diverse range of timbers, we're confident about meeting any brief.
Our workshop is based in Wagga Wagga, NSW and has been for over 30yrs. Throughout this period, many high-end residential and commercial projects across Australia have utilised Eclipse's personal design service to create a truly unique aesthetic. If you would like to see how we can solve your furniture problem, get in touch below.
Made to your custom specifications.
Blackbutt / Messmate / Spotted Gum / Tasmanian Oak / Other Australian Hardwoods
The primary service we offer is bespoke furniture. The experienced team at our Sydney Design Studio will bridge the gap between design and manufacturing by interpreting your preferences, modelling concepts and ultimately making them a reality. This is the process for creating your own bespoke furniture item:
1. PROVIDE A DESIGN BRIEF - The first step is to provide us with a design brief. This can be highly detailed or quite general. Ideally it will include dimensions, design styles and functional requirements.
2. DESIGN CONSULTATION - Next, we suggest booking a free consultation at our Sydney Design Studio or via video chat. During this consultation, we can present and tweak the initial design, present material samples and discuss pricing.
3. PLACE YOUR ORDER - Once the preliminary designs are complete and your client is confident, it's time to place your order. For this, we require a 50% deposit. The lead time, after the deposit has been paid, is approximately 6-8 weeks, unless otherwise stated.
4. DRAWING APPROVAL - A detailed Technical Drawing & Job Specification will be sent for your approval. This is when all the details will be finalised and it's your last opportunity to make changes to the design.
5. PRODUCTION - Once you have approved the Job Specifications, production starts and it's over to our team of Master Craftsmen to turn your design concepts into reality. Often our Design Team will keep you updated with progress photos.
6. FINAL INSPECTION - When production is complete, your furniture will be brought to our Sydney Design Studio in Alexandria. Here we invite you and your clients to come and inspect the final product, we can also send images, if preferable. The final balance is required at this time.
7. DELIVERY - The big day arrives! If your client is in the Sydney area, we will give your details to our expert delivery partner. They will reach out to arrange a suitable time and complete any assembly required onsite. The delivery fee is required at this time.
Eclipse Handcrafted Furniture have been manufacturing quality, solid timber furniture for well over thirty years. Their team of master craftsmen transform Australian hardwood timbers into unique pieces of furniture that will last a lifetime. Eclipse's aim is to inspire creative solutions to furniture problems, via custom design. By offering a bespoke furniture service, they regularly produce one of a kind pieces for both residential and commercial projects. Eclipse is well known among interior designers for their flexibility and integrity, when interpreting design inspiration. The Sydney based design team work closely with their workshop in Wagga Wagga, to ensure an unrivaled attention to detail.